My Dear Tom,I found another castle here in the North Italy. I didn't expect to have so many of them here, it's a special surprise for me that I love castles.
This one has inside the "Museum of Felino Salame", interesting to know informations about te food and from where it comes, but I suggest to see the video only to strong people, and I wasn't.
Tis castle was build build in 89 by Marquis Luppone and it was modified during the years reaching its peak at the end of the XIV with Pier Maria Rossi, a so strong family that could fight against and Emperor and against a Pope.
In the 1974 it was buied by the actual owners and it was restored after a lot of years of neglect. Now the most impressing thing is the nightlight, which can be seen from miles away.
I really like this castle, and tomorrow, I will show you some more phtos of it.
With Love, yours
Sigyn


0 comments:
Post a Comment