I took a small break from my trip around Emilia to go to Ortocolto in Busseto. I already was in Busseto and I really liked it, so I decided to go back again.
Luckly I found an amazin and sunny day. It wasn't hot and it was nice to walk among stalls.
There was a lot of flowers and food, some special and ancient and forgotten.
A nice and amazing music was a good company all alround the exhibition.
I will be back for sure in Septermber, I am curious to see visit Busseto during that season.
With love
Sigyn
Things to visit in Busseto: chruch S. Bartolomeo, Verdi's monument, Palazzo Monte Pietà, church S. Igniazio, curch S.ta Maria degli Angeli, Orlandi Palace. Near Busseto Villa Verdi and the house where he is born
Where to sleep: ther are some hotels and B&B not far from Busseto
Where to eat: There are some restaurants
What to eat: prosciutto, culatello, coppa, salame, tortelli


0 comments:
Post a Comment