I went again in Fontanellato, this time for the "Castle Street Food" that was the same weekend of the opening of th Expo 2015 in Milan.
When I arrived there there was a sweet smell of food all around the castle, that was opened for the occasion and full of visitors. The tracks where all around the square of the castle. I found all type of food from regional to sushi, from pizza to vegan food.
This time I tasted a salmon tartare, next time I will taste something different. Yes because Castle Street Food will go to other wonderful castles. I have only to chose where to go next.
With love,
Sigyn
Things to visit in Fontanellato: Sanctuary of Beata Vergine del Rosario, Church of San Rocco, Comunal theater, Labyrinth of Masone, San Vitale Fortess
Where to sleep: B&B Le notti in villa
Where to eat: Ristorante il Teatro
What to eat: coppa, salame, tortelli with pumpkin or herbs and a lot of good cakes


0 comments:
Post a Comment