today i decided to have a quiet trip to Parma. I will stay here for few days, there is a lot to discover and a lot of hidden and wonderful places.
I walked all along the streets with a sunny and hot day and I arrived to the curch of San Giovanni where you can find some paintings of Correggio (1489/1534) and a hidden small treasure the "spezieria" the most ancient pharacy in all Europe. The pharmacy was mentioned already in the 1201 but it seems that it was build earlier. The pharamcy worked until the 1766 and it was formed by 8 rooms, but, unlucky, today we can see only 4 of them.
Now when you enter in the pharmacy you can breath the magic atmosphere and you'll be amazed by the stills, the old forinutre and the old vessels.
With love
Sigyn
Things to visit in Parma: Duomo, Battistero, Pilotta, Spezieria, Farnese theatre
Where to sleep: there are some hotels
Where to eat: Sorelle Picchi
What to eat: prosciutto, culatello, coppa, salame, tortelli


0 comments:
Post a Comment