Discovering Via Francigena. (itinerary 1): Bedonia

Dear Tom,
this is my second-last stop along this itinerary of Francigena Way. I am in Bedonia a small city near Liguria.
I descovered that the city is famos for the job its habintants made. They worked for the travelling show. Initially they were streets artists and they were performing with small animals arriving to build big circuses. Unlucky the musesm dedicated to them isn't in this city but in Vigoleno, another wonderful city with a castle and the old walls.
I visited the curch od the Madonna of S, Marco, an imponent sanctuary with the seminar (today there are no priests but it's used for other things).
During the summer is a good place for walks aong the mountains and winter for ski. I think I will be back soon there.
With love
Sigyn



Things to visit in Bedonia: Curch of Madonna of S. Marco, curch of S. Anthony, picture gallery Parmigiani and the seminar near the sanctuary
Where to sleep: there are some hotels
Where to eat: there are a lot of nice restaurants
What to eat: coppa, salame, turffle, mashorroms






0 comments:

Post a Comment