Torrechiara

My beloved Tom,
Thanks for your lovely letter. Yes I am well and I am still discovering this marvelous part of Italy.
Imagine my surprise when I saw for the first time this castle where one of my favourite movie was filmed. I am speaking about Ladyhawk, yes the movie of 1985 with Rudgert Hauer, Michelle Pfeiffer and Matthew Broderick.
It is one of the most fabolous castle I've ever seen with his little borough all around. When you arrive there it seems to be projected into the Middle Age, even if according to a inabhitant it is changed a lot.
In the borough there are only few shops, but the most interesting one is a winery where you can find the "Malvasia" a very good wine. The owner is very nice and he loved really much the place where he lives. He made an impressive amout of photos of the castle with every seasons and weather.
I don't know where I will go next, but I am sure to find more magic places.
With love
Sigyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment