Calestano

My dear Tom,
I had a wonderful weekend on the Apennini. The sun shone during both days and I had a really good time. I love to visit Apennini, especially during summer time, it's the perfect place to find a less hot place with some wind.
The territory if full of woods and meadows ull of flowers, and Calestano (where I decided to stay) it's only 32 km from Parma.
The history of Calestano is old in fact was mentioned in a document of the XI century and it was inhabited from the Neolitic period.
I was surprised by the wonderful painted walls and the quiet street.
I hope to go back soon as possibile, I loved it so much.
With love
Sigyn




What to see: the historic village, Ravarano castle, Fragno, Iano, Marzolara, Devil's Jump, Stonemasons' street.
What to eat: pisarei, noodles, tortelli with herbs and ricotta, truffle, mushrooms, coppa, cotechino and a lot more.








0 comments:

Post a Comment