Sivizzano

Dear Tom,
after Fornovo I decided to continue to Sivizzano a small village that surprised me a lot. Just before entering the village I saw something I didn't expect: an ancient roman factory. It was discovered at the end of eighties and it's dated back to the between the I century b.C and the I century a.C.
When you reach the village you can appreciate the old houses and, I was lucky to find a small exhibition of agricoltural machinery. It's always a magic moment for me, because I try to image how our ancestors worked the fileds.
I found really nice people, all said hello to me even if I was a forengin girl for them, all with a wonderful smile o their faces and they were laughing while speaking and playing cards.
With love
Sigyn



What to see: the ancient romanic factory, the little exhibiton of old photos fo the village, the romanic curch, Miodini's palace, legend's garden, court Cobianchi, benedectine cloister, soul garden, old oven.
What to eat: tortelli, salame, prosciutto, coppa, maltagliati,  akes and to drink malvasia, lambrusco and gotturnio.










0 comments:

Post a Comment