Expo 2015

My dear Tom,
I decided to do a tour all around the world. And where is the right place to do it? The Expo in Milano. I arrived before the gates opened and there was already a long queue. Nice staff gave to the people some water because of the hot weather.
Walking along the big Decumano you can hear a lot of languages even the ones you never heard in your life and the flag all along it.
I was so excited to visit the pavillions, most of them have wonderful movies like the one of Jsrael and the Comunità Europea.
To have a break you can sit in the main Decumano to look to all the differnt people that walrk around. It's a special experience to see all the different races and cultures in the expo. I had a lot of time there and I studied all the different people, all special in their rarity.
You don't have the problem to eat there: quite every pavillion has a restaurant or a bar and there are also other restaurants and selfservice out of the pavillion.
I ate sushi in the Japanies pavillion and it was the most amazin shushi I've ever eaten; I tried the bagel with salmon at the Uk pavillion, pizza and the cusine of the Turkish pavillion.
I saw more then once the wonderful show of the Tree of Life a spectacoular light and water show especcially during the evening.
I know that you want to know my pavillions rakining. It's not easy to chose, but I have my personal ranking of course.

1. Kazakhstan
Because of sand story explanation: a wonderful artist was following the history of the state and creating wonderful images with sand.
3d Experience with the armchairs that moved.

2. Japan
For the restaurant of the future and the kindness of the people.

3. China
Because of the video and of the traditional live dance and music.

Tomorrow I will speak to you about the Italian pavillion and I will posts other photos of my experience.
With love,
Sigyn

Some suggetions:

  • If you want to see the Italian pavillion try to arrive at the expo about an hour before the gates open and then go straight there (same as for Kazakhstan, Japan and Arabia Saudita);
  • Especcialy in summer it's really hot: don't forget an hat and water (there are a lot of free fountains for fresh water);
  • Wear light clothing;
  • Do not wear shoes with heels, but confortable shoes;
  • There is a lot of walk and wait to enter in some pavillions and some of them have vaporezed water and umbrellas, but some of them not, so don't choose the hottest hourse of the day;
  • If you have problems to move there is the bus service all around the expo or you can hire mobility scooters;
  • There are guided tours to the expo, so you don't need to do queues;
  • If you want to see the show of the Tree of Life be there soon as possible if you want to sit;
  • Before sitting on a restaurant (in a pavillion or out of a pavillion) check the prices: they are all written, some of them are really expensive, but you can try and find good food without speinding a lot of money;
  • To reach the expo is better to use train or underground, it's easy to use them and you can arrive at the gates without problems.















0 comments:

Post a Comment